Tuesday, November 8, 2011

AEDM #8 - Y-not

This tangle pattern was inspired by a bowl in a Japanese restaurant and deconstructed by Molly Hollibaugh. Read the whole story here.

I discovered that filling the triangles with black shows the interlaced Y's better than leaving the triangles white. It struck me that Y-not and Tripoli have a similar layout, so I incorporated Tripoli as well. Then I was on a triangle roll and used all tangles that have triangles!


Tangles: Demi, Tripoli, Triral, Y-not, Zapateado

And don't forget, if you want to enter the DRAW (pun intended) in celebration of my blog's first anniversary, you still have 10 days!




3 comments:

  1. Wow Margaret, this is a beautiful version of Y-not. This tangle is always a little problematic for me but your version is beautiful. You've inspired me to give it another go!

    ReplyDelete