A short while back I received a pay-it-forward award from another Zentangle afficianado and blogger, RevByrd. How delightful! Thank you! Unfortunately, it's taken me a while to get around to sharing it.
I won't claim to be a particularly versatile blogger, but I'll happily show off the award! And I'll pay it forward too. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Award 15 of your own awards to favorite or recently discovered blogs and let them know you nominated them. Then they get to give out their own awards.
3. Share seven interesting things about yourself that people may not already know about you.
15 favorite blogs. Hmmm. Let's see... in no particular order:
Finally, here are seven things that many of you probably don’t yet know about me.
- I’m a big Calvin and Hobbes fan. The dialogue is delightful and the artwork superb. In most comics, you get either one or the other (or maybe neither!). Bill Watterson is the man!
- I’m a fairly good swimmer, and swam a mile years ago. It had to be done in under 45 minutes; it took me 42.5. I still swim for fun and exercise.
- In the time period that my husband and I refer to as "B.C." - Before Chloë (our eldest) - I took a course in travel agency procedures and realized that I'd rather go there than plan trips for other people!
- I'm a good person to have around in an emergency. I go on auto-pilot and simply know what needs to be done, and do it.
- I generally prefer vegetables to fruit.
- I'm overweight, but unfortunately would rather draw at my desk than go to the pool!
- I think I have the best kids on the planet, but then, I'm their mum.