Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tiles from points east

My husband and I recently returned from a two-week trip to central Canada: Toronto (where relatives live) and Ottawa and Montreal (where we used to live). Of course I took lots of Zentangle supplies, and even taught a class of 19 in Ottawa. You can see some of their tiles here, and here are some I did while on vacation.
Tangles: Borb, Drupe, Fleurette, Flez, Florez, Tripoli
Tangles: Beadlines, Black Pearlz, Cadox, Camelia,
Knightsbridge, Sunflower, Verve, Wud, Zedbra
This one also has a bit of sparkle on the 'pendant'.
Tangles: Camelia, Cruffle, Paradox, Tripoli
and something I've been working on that I'll probably call Wildwood

6 comments:

  1. Margaret, I always love seeing your work. It is such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a feast for my eyes on Monday morning! It looks like you had a fun and relaxing trip...happy tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are gems. Love the middle tile! Must have been a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! the middle tile reminds me of a lady in a turban - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all 3 but I'm especially drawn to your second tile with the hanging pendant. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete