Tuesday, November 20, 2012

AEDM 20 - Puffle

My goodness, dear me. Golly and gosh. When I started Art Every Day Month last year I had a list of tangles that I wanted to try and pretty much did one every day. (Sometimes I cheated and worked ahead.)

This year I didn't have time to make a list, but I had a stack of tangle print-outs to begin with and I've done many of them. I also wanted to revisit some from last year that haven't stuck in my brain very well yet. But!!! There are so many new tangles arriving on the scene that I can barely keep up with new ones, let alone get back to some that have retreated to the shadows!

One of the new tangles is Puffle, from CZT Sandy Hunter. In that same post from Sandy you can also see some really wonderful tangle combinations! A feast for the tangler's eyes.
Tangles: Fife with Rounding, Florz, Puffle, Socc, Waft

No comments:

Post a Comment