Sunday, November 4, 2012

AEDM day 4 - Snood

Snood is a new tangle from Suzanne McNeill. It appears in Zentangle 8, a recently published book focusing on zentangle-inspired monograms. You can see the "M" I did for the book on Suzanne's blog post here. Today I used Snood in a couple of tiles, as well as another of Suzanne's new tangles, Spaghetti and Meatballs.

As you can see, Snood is nice with either a black or white background. I love how Paradox flies through the middle of the first tile, with Snood on either side.
Tangles: Drobbles, Paradox, Snood, Spaghetti and Meatballs (variation)
Tangles: Bateek, Cubine variation, Paradox (and variation), Snood,
Spaghetti and Meatballs, Warble





Here's the cover of Zentangle 8. My copy is on its way!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE spaghetti and meatballs. That is adorableLLLLL

    ReplyDelete