Sunday, January 13, 2013

Another thermos

But this one isn't mine! Ginny Stiles in Florida was inspired by my post about tangling tea and coffee thermoses and had to try it herself. Here's what she did using different pens than I used.

You can see two other views of this thermos on Ginny's blog. She offered me some good suggestions about shading and preserving the drawing which I will try out soon. If you're thinking of trying this yourself, Ginny and I agree that on this type of object the curvier, more organic tangles work better than the ones with grids or straight lines.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my creative plagiarism.
    It was fun.
    (I am also tangling my golf cart now). Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so informative blog.i should bookmark it.
    Thermos

    ReplyDelete