Sunday, March 3, 2013

Recent tiles, new tangles

There are so many patterns being deconstructed and designed for pen-and-ink drawing that it's a bit overwhelming at times. I often print instructions and save them to try later. Well, my stack recently outgrew its paperclip so I decided I'd better get at trying some of these tangles!

New tangles I tried recently are Paisley Boa, Paushalöv, Olb, Going Down, Many Moons, Leaflet, and Bed of Roses.

Tangles: Beadlines, Black Pearlz, Flez, Olb, Paisley Boa
Tangles: Black Pearlz, Paisley Boa, Paradox variation, Paushalöv
Tangles: Beadlines, Bed of Roses, Going Down, Paisley Boa, Paradox, Tipple
Tangles: Black Pearlz, Coaster, Florz, Knase, Many Moons, Paisley Boa
Tangles: Beadlines, Bed of Roses, Leaflet, Olb, Paisley Boa, Paushalöv, Tipple

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! The detail is fantastic - so intricate — thanks for sharing! It's very inspiring! I might have to try to draw some of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gracie! If you haven't tried tangling yet... do! :) Check the Zentangle website under 'Learn' to see of there's a Certified Teacher in your vicinity. Always best to get the info from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

      Delete