Saturday, November 6, 2010

LOTUS PODS tangle instructions

I try to do yoga and go swimming a couple of times a week, but I'm still not losing any weight :-(
Recently I looked up at the large shower head there and thought it resembled the lotus pods I'd seen in a friend's door wreath years ago.  I designed this tangle based on those.  I trust you'll agree that Lotus Pods is a better name than Shower Heads!

Start with random wobbly circles, touching each other or not. And be sure to do a ring of dots around the edge before filling in the middle. Here's the tangle:

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to start looking up more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice--the final tangle and the second to last with red as the background.
    thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried this one - like it very mucch. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, easy, fun, organic tangle. You are so kind to share all of these with us.

    ReplyDelete