Friday, December 2, 2011

First anniversary "draw" tiles

I thought you might be interested in seeing the lovely Zentangle tiles people sent for the draw I had to celebrate my first anniversary of blogging. With these, plus a few others, I now have about three dozen tiles by a variety of people that I can show off and say, "Yes, you too could create a tiny masterpiece!"


I should say that this is most of what I received. Two or three people sent an extra tile (thanks!), two had color, and one was larger than a tile. All, however, were lovely! Thanks again everyone!

ATTENTION JANICE HINES!!!
I don't have a mailing address for you. E-mail me and I'll send your ZIA on its way.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they all look so beautiful! Im glad you had a good response, and it shows how so many enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those cool tangles! What a beautiful collection.....I spy mine :) Glad it was so successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how they can all be so different and so beautiful! TFS
    I love them all... amazing work!

    ReplyDelete