Monday, February 4, 2013

Some recent tiles

When I drew the string for this I didn't expect to leave so much white space! Follow inspiration.
Tangles: Beadlines, Black Pearlz, Knightsbridge, Paradox, Perfs, Pia

I ended up with a large, black swath through the middle of this (great way to cover up something you don't like!).
I did Krli-qs in white ink but they seemed a bit too strong so I went over them in gray.
Tangles: Fleurette, Florez, Khirkee variation, Krli-q, Palrevo, Pearlz

And, using some of my current favorite tangles.
Tangles: Black Pearlz, Khirkee, Knase, Krli-q, Paizel,
Palrevo, Spinning, Tortuca
 
Tomorrow (Tuesday) my husband and I are winging our way to Mexico (!!!) for a real winter vacation! I've scheduled a few posts over the next couple of weeks while I'm away. I expect to be able to see and post comments so don't be shy!

3 comments:

  1. I like all three of your tiles!! I have a question, what kind of white ink pen did you use on the second tile, anything special???? Thank you for the tip on covering up mistakes, it is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rae, I've been away and unable to access the blog for a couple of weeks. I used a Sakura medium white Gelly Roll pen for the white and a Zig dual-tip gray pen over top of the white. They aren't mistakes, just opportunities to go in another direction! :D

      Delete