That's this week's challenge from the Diva, who will soon be flying off to Providence RI USA for the next CZT seminar. :)
I took to Auraknot when it was first presented (and here), but Mooka has always been a bit of a nemesis. I like seeing it in others' work, but almost never like it when I did it. The ends always look blobby.
I admit it. I tore up the first tile I started. Mooka looked blobby again, and it wasn't working with Auraknot. I glanced at my desk and spotted some tan tiles and thought, "The tan tiles usually end up looking pretty terrific. Maybe I can scare a good Mooka out of a tan tile." Here's my second tile, on tan (Renaissance) paper, and I love it! I think I'm on to something to remedy the blobbiness! More on that later.
I decided to try another on a black tile. I don't use those very often but I guess I was spurred on by success.