Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Twinchie winners

The raffle's over and nine people will be receiving one of the twinchies I posted here. Being twinchies they're small, of course, so I'm also sending along an ATC (artist trading card) to each person.

The winners are:
Donna Blair, of New Jersey USA
Rita, of BC Canada
Melinda Davis, of Tennessee USA
Barb Ruff, of North Carolina USA
Rosie Hill, of Oregon USA
Laura Emler, of Ohio USA
Chris Leach, of California USA

Heather Pearson, of Ontario Canada
Jakki Garlans, of Connecticut USA

The mail went out a day or two ago, so I hope you'll receive it soon. Thanks for entering!

2 comments:

  1. Winning was such a pleasant surprise. I have been admiring your work by following your blog and have been inspired by it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I am really looking forward to receiving the twinchie. I'm so excited! - Donna Blair (an artist wannabe!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I didn't realize I'd been lucky enough to win so your envelope was a wonderful surprise when it arrived today! I am so grateful you so freely share your talents, I learn a great deal and get much pleasure just looking at your wonderful work. Again, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete