|Tangles: Beadlines, Black Pearlz, and mainly Rosé variations|
|Tangles: Camelia variation|
|Tangles: Assunta variations and Black Pearlz|
I had started one with a currently favorite tangle, Snorr, from Sandy Hunter, CZT (I have yet to figure out all the lovely variations she shows!) but it just didn't seem to have enough variety. I wondered if color would help and opted for the rainbow transition I used earlier. It was improved, but I really didn't like how dark (and messy) the outer edge was. So, I used a compass and drew a smaller circle on the back and cut it out. Here's the before and after:
I didn't know what I was going to do with that little circle until I remembered a piece I'd been working on, off and on. More on that next week.
Go ahead! Try this at home!Here is the link to a 2-page PDF with the two templates I used, resized slightly to fit better on a Zendala tile. It takes some brain gymnastics when the squares become less and less square towards the edges. The tangle won't fit well there; just don't tell anybody. Very large thanks to both Erin and Roy for helping me figure out how to do that link thing! (I learned something. Yay!)
Have fun! And if you do try this at home, send me a photo and I'll post a selection here.