Thursday, October 10, 2013

CREZN'T - a new tangle!

Tangles: Crezn't, Drupe, Fleurette, Going Down, Sindoo
Here's how to draw the basic Crezn't. The tile above also shows it with the addition of circles. The background can have the thin lines as shown, or you can fill it in black.


It also makes a good roof!
Tangles: Crezn't, Flux, Knightsbridge,
Paisley Boa, Seljuk, Shing, Snail, Tagh
BTW: It's getting harder and harder to keep track of tangles and names. If this pattern has been presented elsewhere, or if the name has been used earlier, please let me know! 

7 comments:

  1. What a FUN new tangle! Thank you for sharing this Margaret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "plants" around your little houses...love the houses, too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful new tangle and the little houses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, simple design, that can be utilized into so many shapes and forms. I remember when I was a kid, I used to use it as a roof too. Talk about full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of the tangle pattern called Clothesline. I like your several unique variations! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this tangles' versatility...it looks fun and I can't wait to sit down and get acquainted...:) TFS! ~ Peace & Prayers~. TANGLE ON!

    ReplyDelete