Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Project Pack 12 follow-up

My Project Pack #12 all-in-one recap tile.

As always with Zentangle's project packs there are one or two of the projects that really strike my fancy and I want to explore more. This time it was Day 3's Well... with a twist... and extra lines.

I did one very regular and formal, on an eco-dyed tile (above). I think it looks like some kind of medallion.

Then I did a wonky, irregular one on a tile stained with a hibiscus teabag. I think I like it better. 😊

I knew it would be interesting in a group and I'd like to explore this possibility more.

This went a little haywire in the center.

Quite some time ago Chris Titus sent me a few tiles she had eco-dyed. I'd added a bit of gold wash to this one, but it stayed around until now. It was just so lovely and I couldn't decide what to do with it. I had thought I'd round all the corners and do Well in every square, but I didn't want to lose all the lovely texture of the eco-dyeing. I think it has a stained glass window look to it.

1) Chris's tile with a few lines. 2) My finished tile. 3) At a slant trying to show the gold better.

A final tile, with some texture from a glue spiral and gold wash.

1 comment: