Monday, September 12, 2011

Yard sale tiles

Last weekend, while sitting at a yard sale I came up with some new tangles. I posted two of them, Dancet and Yale. This weekend I tangled. Here are three tiles I did while following the shade in the driveway.

Tangles: Assunta, Black Pearls, Chartz, Chebucto (with a couple of booboos),
Knightsbridge, Lotus Pods, Striping, Tipple
Tangles: Combs, Crescent Moon, Keenees,
Lotus Pods, Ogen, Spinners, Tipple, Yale

At one point the shadow from a bamboo screen was falling on the little table I was working on. It struck me as an interesting thing to use for a string so I penciled around the shadows. I needed to use tangles that work as lines or borders rather than filling 'fields'. I really like this one, perhaps because it's rather different from my usual string/tile.

Tangles: Black Pearls, Caviar, Chebucto, Coaster,
Knase, Prestwood, Vega, Xyp

With Zentangle, you never need to waste time!

No comments:

Post a Comment