Sunday, March 11, 2012

Monday tiles - Fleurette

I've been enjoying CZT Geneviève Crabe's tangle Fleurette lately. It's lovely how it fits into a variety of shapes. I rather like it with a tiny dot in the center. On this tile, I added the Fleurette on the far right at the end; it just seemed to need something more there.
Tangles: Crescent Moon, Fleurette, Hibred, Knase,
Perfs, Prestwood, Tipple, Zedbra

This next piece was done on a scrap of buff mat board. I used both brown and sepia inks, and colored pencils for the shading. It's about five inches square, so not really a tile.
Tangles: Bouclé, Fleurette, Flez, Flux, Parabola, Pearlz,
Phuds, Posh, Shattuck, Tidings, Tripoli

5 comments:

  1. These are both lovely. I haven't used Fleurette but really like it here so will give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! You have inspired me to use colors in my zentangle.
    K.N.Malathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these - especially the colored one! - Oh - and your newer post - 'keeping track of tangles' - isn't showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, the 'keeping track' post was in procress and got published accidently when I dropped my mouse! I re-saved it as a draft and wondered if anyone had seen it in those few minutes! It'll be along shortly, maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Margaret. I like how you can use Fleurette in any shape. And your shading is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete