Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ooooo! Ahhhh!

Today I want to share a few things that I find inspiring, in a zentangle sort of way. Enjoy!
This picture was sent to me by a friend and Zentangle student. I don't know where she saw it.



For a whole different (read: tangley) take on  
anatomical drawings 
you must check out this posting from Alex Konahin, 
an artist in the Netherlands.



I'm still enthralled by Ernst Haeckel's renderings of radiolaria.
Check out this earlier post of mine.


Feast on some wonderful, black-and-white, 
tangley mandalas 
on Jane Snedden Peever's blog Dream It Then Create It
She hasn't posted for well over a year and but the post history is a delight.



And finally, just for fun, enjoy this dance video.
(With thanks to CZT MaryAnn Scheblein-Dawson for sending it.)
Notice how one pair of tights is shared between two dancers, 
so each person has one black leg and one white one. :) 
Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment