Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Anthem

Anthem is tangle from CZT Jody Genovese. It was recently featured as the focus tangle on the 'Square One, Purely Zentangle' Facebook group.

Here are two classic tiles featuring Anthem.
I liked it so much I thought I'd do a whole page of it it my Book (that non-journal/non-sketchbook I've been filling recently). I did the initial drawing in black ink, and then - because it reminds me so much of crystals - I decided to add some rainbow colors.
The page is quite wrinkled, and some grays bled through from the obverse page where I'd tried something with a lot of water that didn't work as I'd hoped! (That post is here.)

1 comment:

  1. Anthem is a great tangle, and I love what you've done with it. Those grey bleed throughs work really well with the mineral nature of Anthem.

    ReplyDelete