Thursday, April 16, 2020

Three more Book pages

Here are a few more pages from my Book - not a journal, not a sketchbook, but full of wonderful things!

Years ago I did a whole series of work using leaf prints. I wanted to include that idea in my Book. Another thing I've occasionally enjoyed is micrography so I found a quotation I like that mentions leaves.

As a tea lover from 'way back, I decided to do a page of tea labels. I've added a couple of small things since I took this photo.

On this page I used a broken copper bracelet as a template for the spirals. The corners are cut off the page showing the black edge from the following page.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really fond of what you did with the collage of teabags. I'm a tea-lover too and the combination of these bags and Zentangleart is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete